Repair Department Employment Opportunities
A Repair Department Candidate should be:
- "Self Motivated"
- Be interested in advancement
- Be a quick learner
- Possess high mechanical skills
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
- Be "Team Oriented"
- Possess good communication skills
- Have reasonable writing and math skills
Some positions available in our company are listed below. This list is not
totally inclusive and therefore should be used as a guide only. Other positions
are considered "sub" set skills to these primary offerings.
- Electric Motor Mechanic
- Electric Motor Rewind Technician
- Electronic Equipment Repair Technician
- Emergency Generator Repair Technician
- Truck Driver
- Welder Repair Technician
If you have interest and believe you're suited for employment in one or more of the positions listed above,
or feel you qualify for consideration, contact our Human
Resource Department for further information and an employment application.